Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

New Look, Old Conversation

Who's that handsome fella drinking that delicious Mountain Dew from that sweet Taco Bell cup? That's me, of course! That picture is from McAllen, Texas. Alack, no Taco Bell here in Mexico City!

I changed the look of my blog. The letters are bigger, so it may be easier to read. What do you think of it? The subtitle says that it's for the new year. It's not really; I just like the way it sounds catchy.

I had that conversation again today. This time while eating lunch at the mall food court. You know the one; it starts out something like, "So what you are going to do when your time here ends?" It ends with no resolution on my part. I enjoy having the conversation, but I wish I knew the answer to the question.

To add one more corporate plug, drinking coffee from my Krispy Kreme mug makes drinking coffee more fun.

Comments:
I like your new look too! How did you get a picture in your 'about me' sidebar??? I have been trying to do that ever since I got this blog- and no one can explain to me how to do it!

Also, I hate the conversation also about 'what are you going to do next year'- I know... I even brought it up! But, I guess it is something we all have in common- an unknown that we have to trust the Lord and we have to follow after Him and He will direct our paths.

Time will only tell what we will all be doing! In the mean time- we can't 'start' life in the future...life is now!! We should live each day as a gift instead of always looking forward to the next 'bigger and better' things. Easier said than done.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?