Monday, March 06, 2006

 

Burst My Bubble??

Dear Kathy and Cole,

Don't worry. You didn't burst my bubble. My facts have been thoroughly researched, pondered, and considered. Tennessee is the greatest. Texas is not. How much more simple can it get? The movies I listed as the top three are the greatest. Those listed as the bottom three are horrible. It's all so obvious. So don't be too concerned about me; my bubble ain't burst.

But to show you that there's only amiableness here, I'm going to officially declare the following:

Song of the Day: Fame

Fame! I'm gonna live forever!
I'm gonna learn how to fly! [High!]
I feel it coming together,
People will see me and cry! [Fame!]
I'm gonna make it to heaven,
Light up the sky like a flame! [Fame!]
I'm gonna live forever!
Baby, remember my name!

Comments:
FAME...I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER!! lol..awww...i love you prof!!! gosh..the good ol' days..i miss them!
 
oh..that last comment was me..kathy..haha
 
I miss the good ole days too! When are you coming down here? We can try to relive them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?