Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

Lately

A crazy thing happened the week before last. I was driving down the road, minding my business, staying in my lane, getting ready to veer to the right at a fork in the road, when another driver decided that he wanted to veer left at the fork, across two lanes of traffic. I slammed on my brakes and heard a pop, but didn't slow down like I should have. I lost about 95% of the car's braking power. Luckily, the guy who wanted to veer left decided not to, and after I veered left, I had a lot of clear, open road in front of me, so nothing bad happened. It did startle me just a bit though. Sort of like when I saw the hill in front of my house on fire.

I ate homemade pizza last night. Sarah taught me how to make it, because she felt sorry for me, because I was getting frustrated with the people at Domino's and Pizza Hut. Some of the most frustrating times I've had in the last few months have been trying to get pizza. So we made pizza last night. (Actually, last night was the second time; she taught me how to do it a few weeks ago). It wasn't very fancy, just mushrooms, red onion, and green pepper; but it was really tasty. Actually, Sarah did most of the work; I just cut up the veggies. Before you get excited, thinking that I'm starting to grow up and enjoy veggies, I should remind you that technically green peppers are fruits, and mushrooms are fungi, so only the onion is a vegetable.

So yeah, those are some of the things that have been going on lately.

Side note: If you have that nice high-speed internet access we love so much, I suggest going to Dennis' vlog. He has some nice videos of Mexico stuff and random stuff. I like the muzak in the ones from Cafe Tacuba and Xochimilco. You can also watch videos of his cute little boy Nathan. But only if you have fast internet! The videos are 10-20 megabytes long. You'll also need a somewhat recent version of Quicktime.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?