Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

Party on the Boats

I had a really fun time at Xochimilco on Saturday. It was like a big party... it was a big party. On boats. There were about 27 people or so there, so we had to get two boats and put them together on the canal. Someone rented mariachis to play a couple of songs, and I got my ears blown off by the loud horns as I sat directly in front of them. I don't have a digital camera, so I can't put up any pictures here. But Dennis and Amy both are good with posting pictures on their blogs. Write me if you need a link, and I'll send you one.

Quote for the day:

VisionLine which was motivated from natural-friendly beauty offers you to be simple and new beauty.

[taken from the package of a set of Korean silverware - stainless steel chopsticks with large soup spoon]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?