Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

Lessons Learned

Two quick notes here on things I discovered this week:

Coffee on a school night is not a good thing. Coffee on Friday or Saturday night is good. Coffee in the morning or early afternoon of a school day is pretty good too. I was up all night Sunday night after Krispy Kreme coffee.

Real lemonade is much better than Kool-Aid. After a couple of months of drinking the real stuff (they've been selling yellow lemons here since September), I realized after making some Kool-Aid that the freshly squeezed action is so much better. It's not as convenient, but worth the extra effort. As time goes on, I guess I'll make a decision on just how much inconvenience it's worth.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?