Saturday, August 13, 2005

 

Good News / Bad News / Other News

The good news:

There is a brand new Krispy Kreme close to my house here. It’s at the Mega in front of the Torres de Satélite.

The bad news:

See above; “The good news”. Now I have no reason not to be really fat.

The other news:

I heard a great song on the radio this week. It’s called “Run” by Snow Patrol. Who in the world is Snow Patrol? I don’t know. But I like this song. So much so, that I went online and bought it for 88¢. Here’s a great line from the chorus: “Light up, light up, as if you have a choice.” And no, it has nothing to do with any type of smoking anything. I guess it sounds better in the context of the song.

I had a little bit of an adventure last night. I drove down to the south side of the city to pick up some stuff and eat tacos with some folks. I left my house at about 9:30 so that traffic wouldn’t be so bad. I got there at about 10:40, ate tacos a little after 11:00, left around 12:30, and got back to my house at about 1:10. So I was out pretty late by my standards. It was fun. I should do fun stuff like that more often.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?