Wednesday, May 16, 2007

 

Twenty-eight Answers to Seven Questions

I don’t normally do these things, but since Greta (one of my long-time heroes) tagged me, I will respond to her tag this time. But for my part, the chain ends here, because I tag no one. I will remain “it” until the day I die, or until the world forgets about this blog, whichever comes first.

Four jobs I’ve had: Teaching loser kids in Mexico (Just kidding, Kathy and Cole!), waiter in a restaurant for two or three weeks, official scorekeeper at youth softball league, grocery bagger

Four places I’ve lived: Mexico City, Nashville, the London suburb of Redhill, Shelbyville

Four movies I watch over and over: Star Wars (1-6), Napoleon Dynamite, Rushmore, The Godfather

Four favorite foods: tacos de bistec, Kathy’s Mom’s chop-chay, chicken wings from Toot’s, Baskin Robbins ice cream

Four favorite TV shows: The Simpsons, Futurama, Atlanta Braves baseball, Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN

Four places I’d rather be right now: Mexico City, Shelbyville, Chicago, Hawaii

Four things I wonder about: How long till this broken world is made right? Why not now? Who is like He who will accomplish it? What is my part in the grand scheme?

And actually, I already know the answer to one of those things I wonder about. No one.

So I guess I should revise the title to this post to "Twenty-nine Answers to Eleven Questions, with Four Answers in Question Form." But that might be too much.


Comments:
I'm honored...especially since I only had two friends to tag.

Vote for Pedro!
 
Oh, wow, Prof! We miss you (or at least I do) sooooooo much here!! I miss our random conversations in class and the stupid arguments we had. I SOOO wish you were still here! COME BACK!! I'm so glad you clarified the "loser kids"... nice one! :) Hope you are doing well. Hasta!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?