Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

Car Trouble

My car broke down yesterday. The guy who drove the tow truck said that it was a hose. That explanation makes sense to me. I was driving along, when suddenly these horrible noises started somewhere in the engine. I pulled over and got out, and saw that a lot of liquid was pouring onto the ground. I pushed the car back a little bit to get a better look... it was green... anti-freeze. I was trying to go a back way out to the school for our July 4th party when the car broke. I decided that I wanted to be in an easy place to describe for whoever might come help me, so I started the car back up and turned around to head back to a main road, but the engine shut down before I made it. I ended up calling the insurance company, and they called a nearby tow truck that took the car back to the office neighborhood. While I was waiting for the truck, I saw a three-legged dog hobbling down the road. It was running after a guy on a bike, who I guessed was its owner. It was funny, I noticed while watching that dog, that it seemed as happy with three legs as any four-legged dog. I know it’s just an unintelligent dog, but could we intelligent people learn a lesson there?

Comments:
Those three legged dogs sure do hop around happily! Glad your car got fixed. Have fun at mission meeting. Hang out with the MK's for me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?