Thursday, April 12, 2007

 

Nerd

A long time ago, I read something about how to know if you're a really big nerd. The funniest one was that if you snicker at people when they talk about centrifugal force, you know you're a total nerd. I had a nerd experience today while eating lunch. I was reading the ingredients on a bag of potato chips, and at the very end of the list were these two: salt, potassium chloride. And I kid you not, here's the thought that came to my head, "Don't they know that potassium chloride IS a salt?" At that moment, I realized yet again that I am a big nerd.

Comments:
What the world needs now, are nerds, more nerds...it's the only thing that there's just too little of!
Are you even old enough to know where I got that from?

Hey, nerds are the new black. I've always been a nerd. In fact, in high school, the non-nerds snuck into our little calculus classroom and scrawled, "NERDS" all over the chalkboard.

Embrace your nerd-dom.

You're still cool. By the way, have you met any nice British girls? They have cooler accents than American girls.

Just don't pick one that's too nerdy...opposites attract. Ha ha ha.

Later.
 
HAHA..AND YOU SAID I WAS A NERD!! you're definitely the nerd out of the two of us!
 
If you need to post, check out my blog 'cause I tagged you. You're one of my only two blogger friends, really! :)
 
hi. yeah, i know, you have been waiting for me to visit you here for a long, long time. and i finally made it...so ignore greta's comment about the british girls, because we all know that chicago girls are the best, the sweetest, and the most likely to be asked out by nerds. because it keeps happening...but that is wierd, because i'm a nerd, and i thought opposites attracted, too. oh well...my kids will all have four eyes, big brains, and be multilingual. so there...
so xochimilco. i miss it. and there is sun there, and mountains, and i am in chi-town typing papers...not that i'm complaining, but you know.
just wanted to say hey...blessings...and all that wonderful stuff. love you, joel.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?