Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

My Water Heater and I

If I were forced at gunpoint to rate the performance of my water heater over the last two years, I would give it a 3 out of 10. It earned 2 of those points by keeping its pilot light on all night about 25% of the time. The other point is for the fact that it does heat water quickly. But that's only one point, because it should heat that water quickly; it's such a small amount of water. It's not enough for me to take an entire shower without feeling the cold at the end (or at the beginning, or somewhere in the middle). So in light of its poor performance, I haven't been on good speaking terms with my water heater. And a week ago was the last straw. I ripped out that thing's pilot light assembly and downright replaced the whole thing! Showed it who's boss!! Over the last week I would rate its performance at 7.5 out of 10. That's 6.5 points for keeping the pilot lit 100% of the time, even in the blinding rain. The other point is for the fact that it does heat water quickly.

Comments:
dude...iknow you're not in Mexico anymore. but update the blog. i want to know about your new world!
 
Update your site Joel!! What's going on there in TN?! Are you on your way to England?? Let your readers know- okay??

Eat LOTS Of Chick-fil-a for me!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?