Saturday, November 10, 2007

 

French Chocolate Is Good

I went to France last week on a business trip. I'm glad to report that it wasn't all business though! I had a fun time in Paris and Albertville. I really liked France! Paris was a neat place. The Eiffel Tower was really neat to see close up. That was my favorite touristy thing I saw in Paris. I also liked the pastries and chocolates and espressos. Albertville was a nice little town on the edge of the Alps. It'd been a long time since I'd seen mountains.

If you want to see some pictures, you can see them in my Flickr page. Click here. And enjoy!!

Comments:
Hey, Prof! Wow... it's been awhile, eh?! Good to hear you are doing well. Ya coming to my graduation???
 
So, you've seen London, you've seen France...what else have you seen?
 
FRANCE!!! How cool!! Keep updating your site!! I'm back at debriefing... Wow, it's crazy to be back in the US!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?